The fossil record does not provide evidence in support for Evolution. Consider the following facts:
- Abrupt appearance of animals: All the different kinds of animals appear abruptly and fully functional in the strata – with no proof of ancestors. “Evolution requires intermediate forms between species and paleontology does not provide them” (David Kitts, paleontologist and Evolutionist).
- Abrupt appearance of plants: There is no proof to an evolutionary history for even one group of modern plants. Evolutionist Edred J.H. Corner states, “I still think that to the unprejudiced, the fossil record of plants is in favor of special creation” (Evolution in Contemporary Thought, 1961, p.97).
- No change in animals: Evolutionary history is supposed to be filled with temporary, intermediate stages of Evolution, from amoeba to man. But most fossils are very similar and often identical to creatures living today.
- Sufficient fossils: There is a continuing lack of evidence for Evolution despite the millions of fossils already discovered and the sediments already explored.
- Fast strata formation: There is increasing evidence that many sedimentary rocks, which some thought took thousands or millions of years to accumulate, almost certainly were deposited in only months, days, hours, or minutes.
- Fossilization requires extreme conditions: Dinosaur and other fossils could not have formed in the way suggested by most Evolutionary books. Animals almost never fossilize unless they are buried quickly and deeply before scavengers, bacteria and erosion reduce them to dust.
- The order for the geologic periods is wrong: It has been reported that “80 to 85% of Earth’s land surface does not have even 3 geologic periods appearing in ‘correct’ consecutive order” for Evolution.
- Rapid coal formation: The old Evolutionary theory about coal forming in swamps is wrong. There is increasing evidence that massive coal deposits were formed in deep flood waters. Various coal layers in the U.S. consist mainly of sheets of tree bark abraded from huge masses of uprooted trees. The bark layers were buried in mud and carbonized into coal. Coal formation is relatively quick when heat is applied.
“Fossils are a great embarrassment to Evolutionary theory and offer strong support for the concept of Creation” (Dr. Gary Parker, Ph.D., Biologist/paleontologist and former Evolutionist).
In His service,