Thank you for your email. To experience victory over confusion, you have to connect yourself to the Lord through the study of His Word and prayer.
When you find yourself staggering between several courses of action, pray for direction because we are told that “If any person lacks wisdom, let them ask of God, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to them” (James 1:5).
God is the God of order. He created the universe and the laws of science that hold everything in place. And He wants to give us His peace and clarity of mind. So, we must not allow our minds to concentrate on the confusion but look instead to the author and finisher of our faith.
Consult the Lord of Hosts Who is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance (Isaiah 28:29 ) to find out what course of action you should take. Claim these promises as you pray:
1. “Cause me to know the way in which I should walk O Lord, for I lift up my soul to You” (Psalm 143:8).
2. “Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies and make Your way straight before my face” (Psalm 5:8).
3. “I am Your servant O God, please give me understanding” (Psalm 119:125).
4. “God is not the author of confusion, but of peace” (1 Corinthians 14:33).
5. “The steps of a good person are ordered by the Lord” (Psalm 37:23).
6. “You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel” (Psalm 73:23-24).
The devil will always try to confuse and mislead God’s children often by lies. But the Lord promised, “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). God will give the believer the victory by “Casting down imaginations (literally – confused thoughts), and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). God will give His children a sound and clear mind “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).
In His service,