1. HOW does the Lord regard pride?
“Six things doth1he Lord hate: . . . a proud look,” etc. Prov. 6:16-19.
2. Of what is pride a forerunner?
“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” Prov. 16:18. See Prov. 29:23.
3. What was the cause of Satan’s downfall?
“Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty.” Eze. 28:17.
5. Why should we not indulge in pride?
“An high look, and a proud heart, . . . is sin.” Prov. 21:4.
6. What is to be one of the sins of the last days?
“Men shall be . . . proud.” 2 Tim. 3:2.
7. How are the proud now generally regarded?
“Now we call the proud happy.” Mal. 3:15.
8. What is to be the fate of the proud?
“All the proud . . . shall be stubble: and the day that
cometh shall burn them up.” Mal. 4:1.